Friday, November 27, 2009

Dollhouse Miniatures magazine Sept 07 Issue?

Does anyone have the September 2007 issue of Dollhouse Miniatures? I've been trying to find the magazine for about a year and I haven't seen it on ebay yet. I'd be happy to pay for a scan of the article on Henry Colbert:

38 Thoroughly Moderne Henry Colbert
By Deb Weissler
Art Deco, Jazz Modern or Streamline Moderne, his houses shine.

Henry Colbert built the Art Deco House on the cover of The Modern Dolls' House by Jean Nisbett (2004), but since starting this blog, I've yet to track him down online. I would love to see the pictures in the article and find out how to get in touch with him to see his latest work.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I have this magazine and would be happy to photocopy and mail that article to you.

    I'd say just email me your mailing address but I don't really want to post my email in your comments. Ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.