Thursday, December 30, 2010

Video of Antrim PRD fireplace

Paris built this amazing custom fireplace for my Antrim dollhouse. To my surprise, Paris added battery operated lights that go on with the push of a button and emulate a real modern fireplace. Its hard to capture in pictures, so I made this video to share. In the dining room you can see the custom table and Ayche chairs also from PRD Miniatures (Paris painted my chairs a darker brown to match the table). Ball clock on the left wall is minimodernistas. The clear planter is a prototype of a modern planter box I'm working on. Long&Low Chair, Long&Low Sofa, ottoman, rug and pillows by minimodernistas. Pottery on table are gifts from mother-in-law. Green glass demijohn from Ferenc Albert. Coffee table is picture frame from SF MoMA. Palm plant from my local dollhouse shop Shellie's Miniature Mania. White/brown cabinet with vases from ebay blogged about here. Purple duo ceiling light is made by me (attaching to ceiling idea from CallSmall). Floor lamp is AG Mini's plus beads from local jewelry shop.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! The furniture and fireplace are the plus ultimate!

    here's to a Happy 2011. Cheers C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've been blogging up a storm! Congrats on getting such lovely mini presents. The fireplace really is super cool.

    Happy holidays to you and your fam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey C It's getting pretty swanky. I'm loving this room. If only my real house could be so cool.

    Hi Ann I blog in waves, I'm trying to hit 100 this year, so we'll see. I'll try not to disappear for as long again. :D Happy New Year to you!

    Mini smiles,
    MMH

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.